Monday, September 12, 2011

Pork with Apples Recipe card

In the store the other day they had a special. These neat recipe cards with the spices included. I thought what a neat idea. They were only $1 each so I thought I would try a few of them.
All of the spices are pre-measured

Even on the back it tells what it is and how much it is. This is great for new cooks! If they want to learn this is pretty fool proof!


The card if you like it to make later, If you like it. ALSO, if you want to make a "special meal" pick this up at the store, then you have the recipe with you to make certain you have JUST what you need!

Here is the finished results. BY FAR the easiest meal I have made, and the FLAVOR WONDERFUL! After all the spices were all VERY fresh because I opened them an d used them instead of them sitting on the shelf for a long time.


I have to give McCormick recipe cards a five star rating for convince and cost. Even full price at $1.59 its not too expensive for an occasional purchase!

0 comments: