Tuesday, September 6, 2011

indivudual apple crisp


I bought a bag of granny smith apples to make an apple pie. with my leftover apples, we ate some, but i really had a hankering for apple crisp. but my husband and i had just polished off an apple pie and i didn't want to have a whole apple crisp to have to eat as well. SO i made us each an individual apple crisp.

i had two custard cups that were 2 cup measure. I peeled/cored/sliced one large apple for each dish.

used 1/4 cup of sugar; 1 tea cinnamon to coat BOTH apples.

returning them to their dishes, I prepared the topping. for each dish i opened one packet of maple brown sugar instant oatmeal and mixed a teaspoon or so of butter with each packet and topped the apples.

Bake on a cookie sheet for 30 minuets at 350 deg. top with awesome ice cream and enjoy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I am really hungry for apple crisp!!! :o)