Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome Mat


The project that started out as a "that would be cute" idea. After a full week of painting is done!

OF course that doesn't mean the work is done... I still have furniture that needs a fresh coat of paint. and it all still needs moved back into place. and maybe all of it wont come back at all.... there was alot stuffed into that little room!

I cannot take credit for the concept of this mat, I actually found it on google pictures. But the colors and designs are all mine. The words and font are all that I copied.

And this is my reason for copying that.... as you can see in my top picture, it says "come in" quite plainly. that is the view of the mat as you are walking into the house....

This is the view as you leave my house...


Can you read it? I had a bit of trouble the first time...
It says "Go away"

which is how i feel about company...
I LOVE to see company come, but I also love to see them go :D

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Now that is cute !!
I thought maybe there would be cat paws on there too .but the flowers are just as good .

Anonymous said...

VERY cute Krista!!! Great job!!! I love it!
Maegan

Krista said...

Oh there are enough cat prints every where else in the paint! Snooker will have to work all summer to get the paint off her paws!

Cheryl said...

Oh My goodness !! did she get paw prints elsewhere ?

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! LOVE IT!

Lou and Kathy said...

Really Cute, how ever did you think of that and pull it off.