Friday, April 16, 2010

After 1 week...






One week after coming up with the idea to paint the mat, I can honestly say I am DONE with the sun-porch.



It has been a grueling week, As I am tuckered out. But it has paid off as well. I am happy with the de-cluttering I have done and the fresh paint looks just lovely.



The yellow We bought was 1/2 a shade lighter than what we had before and the green is more "limey" than the original mint. But I am happy with it and with the contrast. You can see the difference in the rocking chair as that is the only thing that did not get a fresh coat of paint. I like the way it looks now and didnt want to mess with it. IF I change my mind I will buy the same colors its already painted....



Any how I have a trunk load of stuff to take to good will, and still a porch full of furniture to put in storage!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful ! I Love it , the new paint makes it look so fresh .
You did a great job , wish I had a porch to do something like this .