Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Favorites

A blog I follow has invited me to participate in their Friday favorites posts.

This is when she posts a favorite something and i respond with a favorite of the same thing.

I thought i would be fun to try out.

This Friday favorite is movies. I have many favorite movies, but my number one that movie I will watch it when every anyone says hey how about this one? It's always a yes, is "The Sound of Music."

Unfortunately it is NOT my husbands favorite so I don't get the opportunity to watch it as frequently as I would like. He will sit though it at Christmas time for me. Kind of a present to me.

So I always think of sprinkled cookies cold milk and song filling the house since my daughter and I know all of the words to all of the songs. Its a happy thing.

Now the hard part... which part? there are so many wonderful songs in this musical. But I think for a kick off of Favorite Fridays there is only one answer.


"My Favorite things"




This is not a clip from the movie but a wonderful sideshow that truly expresses at least to me, how this song make me feel anytime I hear it. My thanks to alantie2009 for putting this together!

1 comments:

webbsway said...

Hi Krista! I hoped to find you from your link on Susan's blog, but it would not work for me. I got lucky by clicking on your name and then guessing which blog you would post your favorite on! So , I got lucky! Thank you for the visit and I love your "favorite " choice of movie because I too have always loved The Sound of Music.
thanks for the fun and for meeting you.
sincerely, The Sewing Granny - Linda