Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blue Berry Cobbler

When Blueberry's were in season I really wasn't in the "Lets bake!" mood. so all of the berries I couldn't eat fresh, went into the freezer. I knew eventually I would get to use them.


Today I made one of Ree Drummond's recipes. Those of you that have not been formerly introduced to this Genius, lets make your acquaintance today.

This Woman lives on a Ranch has a group of kids, a hungry husband, makes the most amazing food, and somehow manages to stay amazingly THIN!

Personally, I have always felt "you can't trust a thin cook," but I will happily eat not only my words but ANYTHING this woman puts on her site because she cooks like a... well... like a not so thin person.

Her recipe directions are so wonderful! Any trained monkey could follow her instructions. So even you can cook all of her wonderful recipes!

So I was showing My mother one of Ree's amazing recipes when I stumbled upon the cobbler recipes that I never made.

SHAME ON ME!

So today I had to, I just had to make this one



Can you believe that yummy Goodness??? Neither could we! That's why We ate the WHOLE THING!!

0 comments: