Monday, February 16, 2009

Border!


After a week of being "laid up" with tendonitis in my shoulder. I have started back to my crafting.


I made up my mind that I will work an hour on it every day untill I get caught up, but yet not over work my still tender shoulder. So today I decided to put the border on my quilter "now sew" tie fleece top....


As I'm certain I have already mentioned, I dont quilt. I have no idea how to do much of any of it. but my "sewing coach" Big Sister has been great about always there to tell me "oh thats easy do it this way!"


Unfortunatly shes in another state today. Can't really just jump in the car and drive over there. Now I thought, "I can put this off one more day" but if I did that I knew it wouldn't get done.


So I winged it!


And I gotta say I think she would be proud of me for getting it right!


As a matter of fact this border was her idea. she said tieing this thing with all the seams would look really ratty... or did she say "not nice" and I just heard "ratty"? anyhow I think this will be WAY easier to tie!

0 comments: