Thursday, January 29, 2009

fleece quilt top?


After I was given MANY squares that were left over from No Sew Fleece Blankets I thought "How can I use these scraps?" Quilters never throw away fabric. They use everything, and my sister has been trying to get me to quilt for almost as long as she has been trying to get me to make Linus Blankets, so why not quilt the fleece?

Well I have quilters on both sides of my family. All of them told me. Fleece stretches too much! You'll hate it! It will be a big pain!

But I have never been one to do things the easy way or the "conventional" way. Last night I finished my first fleece quilt top. I need yet to put on enough border and get fleece for the back as I am planning on using this to make another "no sew fleece blanket" except I guess it wont be no sew will it? LOL!

0 comments: