Saturday, April 14, 2012

Relay for life



Relay for life is coming up. So I have decided that 25% of all of my Craft fair sales will all be donated
to Relay for life.

My dear Friend Barb lost her war against cancer since the last relay, and I will be donating in her Honor


Spring Craft Show, Saturday, April 28th - Living Word

Fellowship, 1285 Charleston Road, Wellsboro, Pa. 16901. 10 am to 3 pm.

some of the things that will be at my craft fair....


Ceramic heart box
ceramic trinket box (in cream color)
Garden stone


t shirt bracelets
"green" laundry soap



Catnip Pillows (cat toys)

Icee pop holders

Sachets
Garden row markers

As you can tell I have been crafting NOT blogging... Sorry about that. between Matthew, and doing my crafts, Blogging has been left by the wayside. I hope to do better....

0 comments: