Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby shower quilt

My MIL made a quilt as a project for my baby shower.

everyone had to color a color page, then we ironed them on to the blank quilt squares and outlined them with black sharpie.


I had one square left to do myself,this one was four my aunt that had recently had a stroke, so i had her sign her block, so that later i could color a picture for her and iron it on.

it took me nearly three months, but i finally got this done! (daddy had to have time to color his block too)


these are the special crayons from crayola that are designed for this project.

this is the square i did for myself. You have to press REALLY hard to get the color to iron onto the fabric.



its a wonderful memento of my shower. what a wonderful present for Matt!

0 comments: