Sunday, October 3, 2010

Incredible news!


Last year I had a post about "dicken's of a christmas" (see post here) well, A girlfriend persuaded me to enter some of my ceramics in the contest to get into be a vender.


Let me first sday that to be a vender for this you have to be really good at what you do. or you dont even try. you have to have it submitted by the beginning of September, you have to have photos of your work, and it is a JUDGED entry. So a pannel of people decide who gets to and who doesnt. many of the locals, just know they get to come back year after year and they never sweat getting to get in.


Well I got in. Two of my GFs and I will be selling our individual items at this event on december 4th this year. I am so excited!!!!


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

First Let me say it agian congratulations !!! I love the lantern, Hows come I did not see that one ? If you have an extra one after christmas, I would like you to add it to my list of things ordered but I need you to keep me posted as to how much they will be .I don't think you told me on the globes .

Krista said...

I didnt show anyone this becauwe i nly have a few and with gaslights being Wellsboro's "thing" I thoguth it best to keep it off facebook.

After dickens i can make certain you have one.

I have yet to price the waterer's thats why i havent told you what they cost yet i have to figure bisk with a secnd fire but no extra paint price... Ill let you know