Monday, September 13, 2010

temporarily out of order

Hello everyone...

This is a post to assure you that i am not dead or forgotten that i actually have a blog make that TWO, But some how I have managed to become computerless for a short time. my main PC went down in a power outage, then my back up died by the swat of a fly, and then the back up for my back up (we were inh the proces of trying to get that online accessible, well that fell through as well. All of my computer actions now are taking place on my internet capable Wii gaming system (thank goodness for that purchase)

So consider this the last post for this blog for a bit....

Oh and by the way I finished that dress purse today, it came out soooo cute! but unfortunatly, my Wii wont upload photos to the web... :(

1 comments:

Susie said...

So when will you be back? and will you be posting on Slaying the Dragon anymore?
Susie