Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nature Update

I just realized I havent posted anything about my nature in a while!

Baby Birds...
I checked on the babie birds a DAY after my picture and they were GONE! I saw NO flying lessons, no babies in the grass, they were just GONE.... guess i had missed warm ups? We now have a wren building in another box. I have seen the blue birds, but no nest looking over just yet.


Mr and Mrs Fluffytail...
They are still here, They love our peanuts, and they dont mind sharing them. They have encouraged chipmunks and red squirrels to enjoy the bounty of our home as well.


this is our porch rail, and that is a feed dish i set out,
peanuts and an inch of water.
Cute little bugger cracked the peanuts and
hid them UNDER the dish


He also like climbing on our expand gate that we keep for kids/dogs that may be at our house visiting.

New Visitors...
When you encourage Nature to come to your house, you sometimes get wild animals that should not be here....

I did not go outside to take this shot...
there were three two month old coons here yesterday AM
and they moved on shortly after these were taken


0 comments: