Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Last min Instructions!

Steve just pointed out my bread has a raisin smiley face ! :)

OK so the soda bread is baked, the roast is almost done. You have everything under control.

How do we present this?

I hate to do it this way, but since I am making this dinner now and not ahead, I am going to have to talk you through presentation without pictures.... I know I am sorry.

I will take pictures and post them as I go along I hope that will be good enough!

(butter salt pepper parsley)

After your vegetables are boiled, I separate the potatoes from the others. I do not mash them, but i do "toss" them with butter, salt, pepper, and parsley. How much parsley? I don't know just enough to make them pretty.


not enough to make them look all coated and green just enough. start out small and add a bit more if you think its not enough.


You can also do this with the carrots if you like. But you don't have to.
I did mine after I did the potatoes so there is less parsley


Serve your cabbage with a "shaker" of the vinegar. as you can see, I didn't remember to get apple cider vinegar I had to use white. Balsamic works also and normally comes in a shaker type of bottle.


I wouldnt even Serve these but Steve Just LOVES them! go figure!


I "Chunk" apart my meat, trying to slice this stuff just adds to my own confusion. something about which way the grain goes. Cut it with the grain not against.


Don't forget to get your mustard dipping sauce out!


I hope you meal turns out well!
Let me know if you tried it!

0 comments: