Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nature Window Presents!!


This is a compilation of presents from various family members who know how much I enjoy my nature window.

an out door thermoniter that wont give an honest reading becaeu its on the south side of the house but basically all i wanted to know is "D*NM its COLD" or "D*mn ITS HOT" so it should be fine untill noon...

Two Bluebird boxes. to accommodate the babies that came back with mom and Dad last fall (fall post) I was a bit thrown off by the box with no hole, but i have been assured that they will go in through the slot at the top and they will just love it.

I really dont know what i will do after that! Maybe make some gourd boxes? that could be fun... but where to hang them?

and another "barn" feeder I have one already and I just love it! it has a place to hold my suet cakes on the sides makes for a nice feeder.

before long I'll have them all up and hopefully by next spring I will have a buch of bluebirds!

actually i think i am going to look like an animal sanctuary around here *grin*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dad and I built a bird house that had just the slot at the top, no hole. Birds love it...swallows like it the most though.