Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sewing totes


As promised I said I would post as the re-organizing of my sewing room comes around I would keep you updated!

Well these are my fabric totes, they are inside my pantry. They have one drawback... If I need to get into the far end of my pantry to get my fish tank hoses and ladder, I have to move them all out. That is just pull them out. small price to pay to have all of my fabric at my finger tips!

I have them organized to fabric color, and type. The top tote is purple scrap. Yes, I need an entire tote for purple scrap. The tote below it is whole pieces of purple.

I have one tote that is scrap of different colors, and those colors are organized into different colors in gallon zip lock baggies. it took me all day, but I found fabric I forgot I had and its just oh so nice!

0 comments: