Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bubble Bread


This stuff is just the cats pajamas! my sister makes it for almost every family function. But to give her credit (because its due) she makes her own bread dough not frozen. But I have this lazy streak that makes me take the easy way sometimes.

The first few times I tried this it actually didn't work but I was making my dough in my bread machine, which 3 fails later, died a slow and painful death. So I thought I would try the frozen bread way. Now, I guess, it wasn't the recipe it was the broken bread machine!

Bubble bread

1 stick of butter melted
1 c sugar
2 tab cinnamon
2 loaves of frozen bread dough

Defrost bread dough and cut into small pieces roll into melted butter and then in cinnamon sugar mixture. Grease bundt pan and let raise about an hour. Bake at 350 for 35 mins.

0 comments: