Friday, April 3, 2009

Purple Hound?


Look at what I drug home yesterday...

I don't have a use for it...
I don't know where to put it...


BUT IT'S FANTASTIC! and you can put anything in a basket... the purple is just a plus

I am starting to think that I don't just LIKE purple... maybe its an obsession. After all how many people have a Purple ironing board? Oddly I didn't even realize it was purple until last week.... I just thrift-ed it home.

I have been accused of buying things "because its purple" and I didn't realize it until today. I needed another basket like I needed a hole in the head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, Basket is neat ,I have a suggestion, take some of your scraps roll them up neatly and tie a ribbon around them ,put them in the basket and keep near your sewing , it would be colorful yet handy at the same time . Everyone has a favorite color ,yours is purple mine is dark teal ,greens, blues & browns ,I know that's odd but they are.I love your site. cousin from Fla

Krista said...

Thanks! that's a great Idea! My scarps right now are pretty large, but I'm working them down, maybe ill get started on it tomorrow see if it would work
Krista