Tuesday, March 3, 2009

rifle practice




This is a video of one of the rifle throws My daughter is using for her senior project. My daughter is the blonde that screws up the toss(it goes too high). The girl on the right had zero skills when she started. I have to say I am really impressed at how well they have learned, considering how we have only been practicing once a week since January 13th, thats 6 practices (we had to cancel one). I think it works out to 9 hours of practice.



Many kids dropped out. We originally had 4 rifle positions but I'm pretty certain we only have this girl now. We have added an additional practice so we practice twice a week now, and I could tell at this practice that she has been practicing at home as well. It takes alot of dedication. When my daughter was learning these moves she came home with bruises on her face hands and arms. The rifles are solid wood and very heavy.

0 comments: